AACMA delivers a range of services and benefits to support members throughout Australia. Our comprehensive membership package includes marketing, business and professional development support and the essential tools needed to establish and maintain a practice.
With more than 2200 members across the country, ACCMA provides relevant, practical and responsive services including:
- accreditation and representation for qualified practitioners of Chinese medicine acupuncture, herbalism and traditional remedial massage
- Australias’ first-ever mentoring program for Chinese medicine practitioners in Australia. This program connects experienced practitioners with students in their final year of study or within one year of graduation to facilitate their transition into creating viable and effective practices.
- advocacy to government bodies and industry organisations to ensure the profession is represented
- industry specific information, advice, support and resources
- access to professional indemnity insurance
- low cost continuing professional development opportunities in every state and territory (excluding Tasmania) and an annual national conference
- member only publications including a fortnightly eNews, quarterly eMagazine and a biannual academic journal
- and much more.
AACMA also facilitates partnership arrangements to provide members with discounts and special offers through the following organisations:
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Goodyear Tyres
- Travel Manager
- Guild Insurance.