15 Dec Jing-Luo: Summer issue is available now!
The Summer issue of our quarterly members’ magazine, the Jing-Luo, is available now.
In this issue, we have a wide variety of articles, including:
- Meet our new CEO, Mr Paul Stadhams
- Opening your own clinic? We compiled a handy list of some of the things to keep in mind during this eventful time.
- Why are your clients not coming back? Work out why and do something about it!
- Insects as food and medicines
- Lifegate (Battery metaphor) Paradox of Zang and Fu
- Take a walk in your clients’ shoes. How personal experience can and should change the way we treat our clients
- A journey into self-love
- The National Law & Advertising Guidelines
- Water under the control of the San Jiao has strange properties
- The Tibetan system of medicine
- Paella for summer (vegan). Specially developed recipe with the principles of Chinese medicine and the season in mind.
Members can view the Jing-Luo electronically by logging on to the members’ portal.
To subscribe to the print edition of the Jing-Luo, contact us.