This form is intended for practitioners and others who have qualified to practice. Students who have not yet qualified should complete the Application for Student Membership.
You will be required to provide the following documents as part of your application:
For all applicants:
- Certified copy of award (if you are a new graduate and have not yet been issued the award, attach a statement of course completion as
issued by your institution’s Student Administration.
- Certified copy of academic transcript.
- Your current first aid certificate.
For overseas-trained applicants:
- Certified copy of any awards, certificates of graduation, statements of course completion, statements of attainment and academic records in
relation to the qualifications listed above in the original language in which the course was studied.
- Certified copy of an authorised English translation of the above documents (if the original language of course delivery was not English).
- Certified copy of any notarised documents issued by the authorities in the country where the course undertaken.
- Assessment of the qualification for equivalence to an Australian qualification (issued by vetassess or an overseas qualifications unit).
- For Chinese qualifications, the qualification must be validated as genuine by vetasess and the validation certificate sent directly to AACMA.
Any Further Questions?
For any questions, please contact us via email email@example.com or call 07 3457 1800.