AACMA provides professional support and valuable benefits for all members who are qualified traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) practitioners.
AACMA is the peak membership organisation for your profession and accredits and represents qualified practitioners of acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, TCM remedial massage and Chinese herbal dispensing. We offer a range of membership options to suit your particular circumstances.
What are the benefits to becoming a qualified AACMA member?
A broad range of services and suport are available to our qualified members including:
Regular communication about industry developments that will impact on you as a practitioner includes:
- Fortnightly eNews
- Bi-Annual Jing-Luo Magazine
Free or discounted member rates for important industry events
- AACMA State Committee events held in every state and territory, except Tasmania, provide valuable professional development and networking opportunities
- Australasian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Annual Conference includes highly regarded international and national speakers.
Expert assistance when you commence as a qualified practitioner, including:
- Industry-specific information, advice, support and resources
- Listing with the AACMA Practitioner Referral Service
- AACMA-branded practice tools, including brochures and display materials
- Access to AACMA’s professional indemnity insurance cover from Guild Insurance
Ongoing professional support, including:
- Access to professional development opportunities
- Advocacy to government bodies and industry organisations
- Rapid response to negative media, and promotion of positive media
- Invaluable networking and collaboration opportunities
Discounts on professional and promotional expenses, including:
- Discounted first-year membership fee
- Discounted fees for AACMA members for professional indemnity insurance from Guild Insurance
Opportunities to further support the profession through Australia’s only mentoring program for Chinese medicine practitioners
Share your expertise and experience to help support and guide Chinese medicine students in their final year of study or during their first year after graduation. Find out more about our mentoring program.