Launch your career as a qualified traditional Chinese medicine professional by joining the Australian Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Association today!
If you recently completed an AACMA-recognised acupuncture or Chinese medicine course and have graduated, or are about to graduate, you may be eligible to join the peak professional organisation for Chinese medicine, acupuncturists, herbalists and traditional remedial massage practitioners in Australia at a special rate.
What is more is that you may qualify for special discounted rates for the first three years!
Eligible graduates who join AACMA will enjoy full member benefits and more, including:
- Regular communication about industry developments including the fortnightly eNews, the quarterly Jing-Luo Magazine and the biannual Australian Journal of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine.
- Free or discounted member rates for important industry events, including AACMA State Committee events held in every state and territory and the prestige Australasian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Annual Conference (AACMAC)
- First -year practitioners may also apply for the unique AACMA Phil Macqueen Memorial Scholarship to attend AACMAC
- Participation in the free AACMA Mentoring Program for enhanced professional development and transition to Chinese medicine practice (exclusive to current and recent graduates) – the only one of its kind in Australia
- Expert assistance when you commence as a qualified practitioner, including industry-specific information, advice and resources.
- Listing with the AACMA Practitioner Referral Service
- AACMA-branded practice products, including brochures and display materials
- Access to discounted fees for AACMA’s professional indemnity insurance cover from Guild Insurance.
- Ongoing professional support, including access to professional development opportunities and advocacy to government bodies and industry organisations
New graduate members pay the $165 application fee, and a discounted membership fee of $120 for the first (calendar) year. If you are already an AACMA Student Member, the application fee may be waived.
To find out more about how AACMA can help you to reach your career goals, contact our membership department at email@example.com or by phoning +61 7 3457 1800 today.